If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago
AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
My Blog List
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed |
Friday, February 12, 2010Look Who's 4 Weeks Old Today! It's very hard to believe...but, it seems baby Owen is now 4 weeks old! At 4 weeks you can... coo smile for real (maybe:) love to eat and, you are growing like a little weed! (check out those chubby cheeks!) Mammy and Owen on his 4 week birthday:)
Posted by
Janae
at
5:55 PM
Labels: grandparents, growing up, Owen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
9 comments:
Wow! Those are great pictures. It is amazing how quick they change! Very fun. We are so excited to have another nephew/cousin. What a cute little guy!
He looks so much chubbier! He is so cute. I love how he is looking up at your mom in the last picture.
Four weeks? How is this possible? time is flying by!!!
He is SO DARN CUTE!
darling- I can't wait to hold him... my cold is gone, but I will wait, just in case.
I just can't get over how cute he is. What a sweet little guy!
wow you're right he has some chubby cheeks on him....I love chubby babies!!!
He is darling!
What a doll. Almost make me want another one...ALMOST!!!
He's so cute! Too bad we don't live closer. My oldest has been harping about babies lately. I could send her to your house!
What a cutie!! He is getting so big!
Thanks for sharing these cute pictures of baby Owen, Janae! I also love how Owen is looking up at your mom in the last picture. So sweet!
He' so cute! He looks like Doug to me, do you see it? It's sad how fast time goes, thats for sure. Alaina will be one in two months! It seems like the more kids you get, the faster they grow up.
Post a Comment