Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines


I have to admit that my energies for Valentines were not great this year.  I was racking my brain for something fun to do and this is what the girls ended up with.  Everybody got their very own box of the ever coveted cini-mini crunch!  I was expecting lots of squeals of delight, didn't really happen, but that's OK...

 
 We did have a festive Valentine dinner.

  
 Lilli and Ava were both very supportive of my efforts:)


 We once again made family Valentines this year.  It was very fun and some of the girls spent the whole afternoon working on their Valentines.  It was very sweet.

My Valentine flowers, (thank you to the blog designer), they are beautiful flowers, and a ray of sunshine for me:).  Also, this cake seems to be our traditional Valentine's cake...oh it's too yummy!

This is Vivien's Valentine for baby Owen.  So darn sweet:)

8 comments:

Kristy said...

You did great!!!! Way better than what I pulled off at my house. I had some great ideas but life go too crazy!!! Beautiful flowers!! Kelly did give some really pretty earrings!

Kristin said...

YOU are the fun mom!I may have homemade their valentines but there was no festivities around here on the actual day. Maybe next year!

Kris said...

Wow, that is amazing that you could have a festive dinner, table, valentines, cake, and everything else with the new baby! The girls look very happy. That is a sweet valentine for Owen. He can be everyone's favorite brother :)

LaRae said...

I think that's a great Valentine idea! What kind of cake is that? I always like food details! I'm impressed that you could pull off what you did with a brand new baby!

Maine Mom said...

Looks like a very festive Valentine's Day to me!

patsy said...

I LOVE vivi's valenting to Owen!!
how sweet..

I love your festive Valentine's day celelbration :)

such a good idea-
family valentines!

I want to know what kind of cake that is- looks so good!

Melanie said...

I think we need the recipe for that cake. The Valentine to Owen is definitely a keeper for his baby book!

Karrie said...

I love the favorite cereal idea...so fun for them...I bet they are glad they have it...even if they didn't express their true feelings at that moment.