What We've Been Doing At Our House
Jan. 22~ Owen turns 1 week
Jan. 29~ Owen turns 2 weeks
We have been doing the baby thing at our house! Owen is already growing and changing. He went to the doctor for his 2 week check up and was weighing in at 7.5 versus his birth weight of 6.15. Things are very busy and intense and everyone is adjusting to our new little guy:) We all love him to pieces despite our adjusting. I do have many complaints of "well, i've only held him 3 times in my whole life." I am sure this will eventually wear off, at least I have high hopes of girls loosing track of how many times they have held the baby. My mom has been here and done loads and loads of laundry, with holding the baby here and there. Luckily, she's not keeping track, but has had her fair share. That is my update from this 5girl/1boy house:)




7 comments:
I am so glad you are getting some time on the computer!!! I am sure that helps keep as sane as you can possibly be right now adjusting to 6 kids! You look awesome! :)
I'm so glad you posted more pictures of Owen. He IS getting bigger and changing already. I'm glad your mom has been there to help out and to spend time with your family.
I hope the competition to hold Owen fades, but that the girls are still willing to hold him and help out.
He is so cute!!! That's pretty impressive that he has gained so much weight already. and thank goodness for your mom :)
I love the outfit he has on such a cutie! I'm glad your Mom is getting her fare share of "holding" the baby.
Owen is adorable. I can't wait to meet him and "hold" him!
he is SO CUTE!
I'm not counting, for everyone's information.
Post a Comment