Our Graduate
Her dad and I are thrilled that Vivien has now completed two years of preschool! We had a few doubts way back when in her first year;). She has come along way. It is very exciting to know she can now: follow directions from her teacher, get along with her peers and try hard to learn her letters. She is ready for kindergarten, because of her amazing, patient teacher. Congratulations my Vivi J...you did it:)The program for graduation was all patriotic songs and dress. Very enjoyable:)
Vivien is feeling a little overwhelmed with emotion while receiving her diploma.Getting ready to throw her hat.
The hats in the air...woo hoo! I think it's only now at preschool graduation that throwing hats is permitted.
The proud graduate.
Grandma and Vivien after the festivities.
Mrs. Brooks, (the most patient preschool teacher around) and Vivi.Vivien and her best buddies. She had a blast with these little girls all year. They are all sweet, darling girls.
I know preschool graduation is a small milestone, but for Vivi it was a big one.
Vivien has the most energy of anyone I have ever known. Her spirit is stronger than just about anyone I've ever known. She is an amazing girl. She does give me a run, or a marathon about once a day. It can be exhausting. I know with her energies directed in the right direction, that by high school graduation nothing and no one will be able to stop her. I do sometimes wish for those days when, (it took a village to raise a child). I could really use some help from the village most days.
Thank you Vivien for keeping me on my toes. I know I am blessed to have you as a daughter.


12 comments:
Congratulations vivi!
We are hoping to see you at our house this summer :)
congratulations
Yeah Vivi!!!!
She is such a cutie Janae....we will take her at house anyday!
That is the cutest preschool grad I have ever seen! Congrats to Vivi
Yay for Vivi! You got some great pictures, Janae. What an exciting time. Maybe Vivi's preschool teacher can pass along some pointers for her kinder teacher . . . assuming you found the necessary proof of address so that she can attend :)
what a sweetie that vivi is! good job cute girl. :)
Great job Vivi...love the bow in her hair...what a cutie!
Could that girl BE any cuter?!!!!
Way to go, Vivi! Looks like a fun, festive graduation. Have fun in Kindergarten!...but let's enjoy the summer first. :-)
hi vivien
ok that is THE cutest graduate i have ever ever seen in my life....... vivi J. wowow.....
ps i am not prejudiced i am her grandma.... its ok.
Post a Comment