My Sweet Ava...and Cupcakes!
Ava informed me that, my blog is VERY boring because there is never anything new on it! I decided that I'd better get off this boring streak and start posting some of my stuff!Here are some fun cupcakes that my friend Charisse and I did for a relief society gardening night. We had flowers and carrots on our cupcakes....really fun:)
These are some cupcakes I did with a friend to help her out with a family reunion. We made lots of different kinds. These were my favorites. Charisse gets the credit for the idea. The "sundae" cupcakes were so so easy and so stinkin cute!
We did lots of fish...
and, shark bitten life preservers:)Of course, we had to do the dogs again. A few of the dogs looked like wolves but, they were still very cute.
We did over 100 this day...it was a bit insane, but very fun:)
* A big thank you to Patsy for taking my little girlies this day so i could focus on cupcakes:)Charisse and I did these for a wedding. They were so fun...i could hardly believe how perfect they turned out! Right down to the wrapper. I have decided the wrapper is BIG. It does tons for the cute little cake!
We also did green. Green was one of the bride's colors. These were very fun. The flower on top was not too fun, but we made it through the trying experience. The flower on top is made from royal icing. They were a royal pain in the you know what:)We did over 60 of these.
Patsy and I made these for the same wedding. They were so yummy I could eat these anytime and anyplace. Mini cupcakes with lemon-cream cheese frosting. There were none of these babies left!
So, I've been up to lots of cupcakes these days. The possibilities are endless with the cute little cakes, no wonder I am making them every chance I get:)


15 comments:
Oh! All those cupcakes look beautiful and delicious! Love the cupcakes from the "Hello Cupcake" book. I go crazy when I make 50 cupcakes at one time....over 100 at once? You are awesome! :)
All of the cupcakes are so dang cute!!!! You guys did an awesome job them with and so creative!!! I wish I could make mine look like yours!!! They also look way YUMMY!!
Those wrappers match perfectly.
So have you started a new business that you haven't told us about? Hopefully you got paid for some of those babies! Madi likes the sundae ones.
How do you do that? They are amazing! I definitely need some lessons.
Wow! You have been busy! They all look great!
you have been one busy cupcake lady! i feel like i haven't seen you all summer long, now i know why! :) you are so creative and i'm always amazed and what you can accomplish with those piping skills.
love ava's chef hat!
thank you wende.
you need to work with Duff on Ace of Cakes...you have some serious skills!!!
I love the cupcakes so so so cute!
Wow I am truly impressed! Very Very professional...love the wedding ones but have to say the dogs are still my favorite! Loved those lady bug ones you did last year...you remember those????
You so need to do this as a profession. I would LOVE to have a cupcake place..You are so creative and the little doggies are my favorite!
All's I have to say is YUM! I know who to call if I need any really cute cupcakes made!
I am dying!!! Those are the most adorable cupcakes I've ever seen!
Do you have your own business???
The dog ones are my favorite, but Really!--they are all so cute!
Oh my gosh...I just saw the shark bitten life preservers! I'm totally using your creative cupcake themes for a future project! I'll be sure to give you the credit! :)
Hi Janae,
once again I love your cupcakes! I also had a question. What kind of frosting did you use on your green wedding cupcakes? I love how your frosting turns out and was wondering! I am making some cupcakes that are a little bit simmiler to your green ones for my birthday party tomorrow and really like how yours look. Thanks!
Post a Comment