Saturday, May 9, 2009

Everybody Dance Now

Vivien, Ava and Lilli after the big spring dance recital.

Here is Vivi and her all time best friend. They got to watch all the dancing until it was their turn.
Grandma came to watch...thank you Grandma:)

Vivien was posing for the camera, this is one of a myriad of photos from my Vivi:)
Vivien is a fun dancer. She knows exactly what to do and every move to make.

This is Ava on the stage. Ava is such a graceful and beautiful dancer. She is a delight to watch.

Lilli is full of great dancing energy! She has not danced as long as the other girls her age, but she definitely can hold her own:)

Ava after the concert with her flowers.

Lilli after with her flowers.

Of course we had to celebrate the great dancing at B&R:)

Ava picked a chocolate sprinkle cone with lots of mint chip ice cream.

Vivi ate her treat pretty quick and was then feeling very tired!

I even caught her with her eyes shut for a minute:)

She did muster this cute smile in the end:)
Good job dancing girls! Another fun and great performance...I love these little dancing queens.

10 comments:

patsy said...

Oh how fun!!
they are all so darling!

this post has me smiling-- I love the tired vivi :)

way to go dancing girls

LaRae said...

The girls all look so beautiful! Our recital is coming up in about 3 weeks - so much going on this time of year, huh?!

wende said...

your girls were such fun to watch - everyone did such a great job! i love that somehow all of your girls ended up with HOT pink in their costumes. way to color co-ordinate! :) everyone is darling.

i was feeling as tired as vivi after the recital was over. what a long and crazy week this has been!

Katie said...

Ava and Ry have similar icecream tastes. That is his favorite kind! The girls look really cute all dressed up.

Kristy said...

Way cute girls!!! The girls did such a great job.

Kris said...

What cute pictures! And so many big smiles, it looks like an exciting night. The girls all look beautiful.

I also like the pictures of Nicolette being a mighty viking!!

Karrie said...

love the costumes..such girls!

I think I would feel like Vivi looks afterwards too!~

shannon said...

When I see these pictures, all I can think of (besides how totally cute your girls look) is how much running around it meant for you back and forth to dance class! To get them to this point means a lot of work on your part...kudos to you! You're a great mom!

ava said...

I am so cool

She Loves To Make said...

Cute girls!