AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
those are the good ol' days how fun!
that is so funny. glad you caught it with the camera. oh, those little thighs, i just want to pinch 'em!
Makes me wish I had some wood chips to play in!
Ahhh, if life were only this simple still! :)
Oh the days when you could play outside and you didn't care how dirty you got and little things would entertain you all day long!
I'll bet that was fun to clean out of hair!!!
Cute, cute pictures of the wood chip fun and the dance recital!Can I get a copy of your family picture that is on your profile?I hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
I'd rather clean up wood chips out of hair than sand...Don't you just love how they can entertain themselves with the most random things.
very cute were those wood chips fun to get out?? too cute. and looks pretty fun. love mom
cute
Post a Comment
10 comments:
those are the good ol' days
how fun!
that is so funny. glad you caught it with the camera. oh, those little thighs, i just want to pinch 'em!
Makes me wish I had some wood chips to play in!
Ahhh, if life were only this simple still! :)
Oh the days when you could play outside and you didn't care how dirty you got and little things would entertain you all day long!
I'll bet that was fun to clean out of hair!!!
Cute, cute pictures of the wood chip fun and the dance recital!
Can I get a copy of your family picture that is on your profile?
I hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
I'd rather clean up wood chips out of hair than sand...Don't you just love how they can entertain themselves with the most random things.
very cute were those wood chips fun to get out?? too cute. and looks pretty fun. love mom
cute
Post a Comment