Bring On The Decorations...
Lilli trying to help dad so he doesn't fall off the ladder.
Doug continuing to decorate on the ladder...it's a little stressful, but he survived it;)
She really is an angel...despite the glare.
I love the saying on this shirt...it's so true, any many different respects:)
Nicolette could not get enough ornaments to decorate the tree with. She kept saying....kiss mas.
Every time I handed her an ornament I would say "be careful" and she would say..."I know, I know." I'm so excited my 2-year-old has already hit the "I know it all stage"Lexi was enjoying picture taking. Don't you just love the deer caught in the headlights look? brother...sometimes, I think I better just run when that camera comes out.
photo by Lexi
Lilli and Lexi both took turns helping Nicolette as much as she would let them. It's getting easier to decorate our tree now that some of our girls are a little older. I don't know if this is good or if I should really just be sad... it's all good though! A fun night:)


11 comments:
I like that tree. Ours is really small and pathetic looking. Ella broke a glass ormanament and then proceeded to step in the glass and got blood all over the floors. I know, what was I thinking with a glass ornament within a toddlers reach? Are you guys coming here over Christmas at all?
Janae- how lucky to have some pictures of you decorating with your girls!
The tree is gorgeous- perfect for your house.
I love that nicolette... she is so cute :)
What a tree......you even have to have a ladder to decorate it! I am impressed Doug helped...the tree is my job!
Cute kids!
I love kiss mas! The tree looks great and so do you. I think you look like the teenage sister in the pic with your girls!
i cant belive you forgot to mention that i gave nick that sippy cup that says little angel!!!!!
your tree is huge! i love it, it's very very you, very classy and beautiful! i love that doug is on a ladder to decorate the top! i love it when the little ones finally get the christmas thing, i think ethan has finally figured out santa. which is kind of bad because he's asking for things that we didn't buy...oh well. merry christmas!
Your Christmas tree is so awesome! I'm glad Doug puts up with it every year because it looks so nice. :-)
Great pictures, Lexi!
The tree looks great and I don't think you look like a deer caught in the headlights!
Wow Doug is brave to climb the ladder...that is a tall tree. It looks great!
Looks good! Tall tree, I need one like that.
I always get the deer in the headlights look in pictures too. I think it is how I feel about getting my picture taken reflected in my eyes. If only I enjoyed getting photographed. You always look cute regardless!
that is too funny...Rose is saying that I know thing too....amazing they know so much already! That Nicolette is just too cute with her little round belly....such a cutie and looking so much like big sissy Ava! (to me anyway...)
Post a Comment