39...and looking good:)
We started out Doug's birthday with breakfast! Yummy muffins and smoothies:) (thank you Blend Tec).
The girls were playing laundry basket train when Doug and I got in from dinner that evening.
The little girls were having the time of their lives. I love it when the big girls can find something fun and nice to do while we are gone:)A very happy Vivien.
Doug and his cake...yummy:)
When Grandma and Grandpa got here the celebration could begin!
This was Ava's b-day present to Daddy. She made these people, colored, drew, etc. and then cut them out. It is Ava and her Dad:)
Happy Birthday Daddy! Looking Good:)


7 comments:
happy birthday doug! i didn't realize your birthdays were so close together! rich and i are only four days apart - kind of fun. i love ava's gift and i love the laundry basket train! spencer does something similar with ethan, except, it's called laundry basket "car", because, you know, we don't have enough kids for a train. :)
Looks like Doug had a nice birthday. I'm glad you were able to get out together. That's awesome that Lexi and Lilli are old enough to tend the younger ones. I look forward to that day! Laundry basket train does look fun!
Yup, I'm old and getting older.
Happy birthday Doug from one 39 year old to another. This is our last year to say we are in our 30's :(. Happy Birthday...I have some mochi for you!
I hope you had a great B-Day Doug...I hope Ava has won some big browine points for the great hand made gift....40 just around the corner...watch out!
Wow Janae - you are really catching up on your blog, aren't you! I'm impressed and need to follow your example :) Happy b'day Doug. Hope you have a great year ahead!
Glad you guys had such a good time....next year the big 40...doesn't look a day older than 30!
Post a Comment