An anniversary and a snow day
I could not believe the irony of my Vivi, dressed as a bride on my anniversary December 29. It was funny because the girls did not even know it was our anniversary. All of the sisters got out the new designer me and dressed Vivien as one darling bride:)
Here is Vivien enjoying the limelight and I know Lexi was also enjoying being the photographer.
I can't believe so many years ago on this exact day I was the one dressed as the bride. Now, my little daughter is enjoying a bride dress up day...who would of thought? Not me!
Vivi took this VERY seriously!
Janae and Doug...Happy anniversary, to... the one true love of my life!
The girls also enjoyed a full on day of a snow play day. I was a bit bummed to have to deal with so much snow on our day...but, it was fine, the little girls had fun:)
Nicolette LOVES the snow! She loves life and to follow her sisters everywhere!
It cracks me up to look at how much snow there is compared to this one little toddler. This was a serious snow day!


1 comment:
What a beautiful bride...
that snow sucks.
Post a Comment