Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Summer

This summer my sister LaRae came for a visit. We had an awesome time running around town finding field trips to do and staying busy. One highlight is the pictures I got of these two little cousins getting bath time done. Nicolette and Ben are such cuties together. They had a great time "swimming":)

They really got into the splashing your neighbor spirit.

I think Ben thought Nicolette would never stop with the splashing.

Ben is a good sport.

He definitely figured out how to get Nicolette back. He went straight to dumping water on heads, instead of little splashes;)


Someday these two might not be thrilled with these pictures...at least I have good blackmail material;)

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pics!

patsy said...

Precious- Nicolette looks so happy, you can tell she is loving it.

Karrie said...

Good black mail for sure...so cute!

Jenny said...

Those are adorable pics!

LaRae said...

Janae - thanks for posting these! I had forgotten you took these great pictures. I am still hoping for a blog catch up day to just do all the blog posts I have missed since last July. We had such a fun time staying with you & have so many pictures to prove it - but not one blog post as of yet! Ben talks about your girls - mostly Ava, Vivi, & "icoette" several times a week!

Maine Mom said...

They look like they are having a great time together! I love having blackmail pictures for the future. :-)

wende said...

i love baby bath photos. i have some from when i was little with cousins and i love them! those guys are so cute!

wende said...

i love baby bath photos. i have some from when i was little with cousins and i love them! those guys are so cute!