October 6, 2008 ~ The BIG 10!
It's true we had another b-day a couple of weeks ago. Miss Lilli has hit the big double digits.
We were at my mom's for Lilli's birthday this year. We got to invite all of the cousins! It was a great party:)
This is Lilli with her cousin Ryan. Their birthdays are only one day apart. They got to have a combined party....fun stuff!
Only in Vegas...do you get to have a swim b-day party in October;)
Everyone had fun swimming. Even Daddy ventured into the pool.
That night Lilli chose to go to the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday dinner. She invited cousin Katie to come along with her.
Lilli and Katie had some very fabulous desserts! They even wrote happy birthday on Lilli's dessert plate...lucky stuff.
Lilli is an awesome girl! I am so grateful that she is part of our family. I love her zest for life, the wonderful example she is to her sisters, and the way she is constantly trying to choose the right. She is not only an example to her sisters but to everyone around her. Thank you Lilli, for being a wonderful daughter...I love you, and happy birthday :)


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Lilli!!!! What a fun birthday in Vegas. I love the pool!!! Lucky girls got to go the Cheesecake factory.....one day we need to reschedule!
Doesnt that seem ages ago? Im glad you made no mention if the cake/ cupcakes. She looks like one happy b-day girl eating her dessert!
Cute pictures of that photogenic Lilli! So glad it was a happy day.
happy birthday lilli! i can't believe you were in my kindergarten class and now you're in the double digits! you are a wonderful girl and we are all lucky to know you!
Happy Birthday, Lilli! What fun to be able to celebrate in Vegas with family! I can't believe 10 years has gone by since we held you as a baby and I was pregnant with Zoe. Crazy. Have a great year being 10!
Janae, I just read your post about Lexi and being late. One day Lexi WILL be late as she is hurrying young ones out the door and she will understand why moms are often late. It happens to all of us! And yes, that was an insane about of driving you did for that day. I hope it's not like that for you everyday. I hope Nicolette is okay from her fall. Poor thing!
WE LOVE Lili at our house...her and Payton were so cute serving at our "Pirate Dinner" last night I think they had fun too.
Ok- we really need to go to the cheesecake factory!!!
I know I am posting really late here but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLI it looks like a great day!
Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Lilli! She definately looks like your daughter. She is so cute, and way to go including yourself in a pic. You look like one hot mama! :)
Post a Comment