Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dancing girls

Here is our photo shoot from some serious dancing;) This is what we did when I had Dawnae's girls after she had the baby. I could not believe how Nicolette was ready to be in on the action!


I think Nicolette kept trying to convince Rose that she really should want to dress up and dance with the girlies...Rose would have none of it!

Isabelle is a great photo opportunity. She loves to pose for the camera. She had a great time dressing up and dancing with the girls.

Notice the 12 Dancing Princesses in the background?...only if you have little girls have you watched this many, many times like me.

Nicolette twirling.

Isabelle and Ava right in action.




Rose was just happy to be with her blankie:)



Ava was very happy to pose for me. Notice the dressup's here? These are my actual Sunday dresses that I used to wear to church. The girls have about ripped them to shreds at this point. They have sure had fun dressing up in them though.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence. LaRae, Katie, and I get together once a month and do the same exact thing. Except we get in our wedding dresses. J/K. The girls look adorable.

Kristy said...

How fun!!! I can't believe they are using your old dresses! Emily trashed all but one of prom dresses....she loved them! Way cute pictures!

Karrie said...

great post and even prettier girls...looks like tons of fun

wende said...

those dancing girls...so cute! i know you probably have it on overload so it doesn't seem quite as fun but i could go for some cutie little ballerinas here at my house if you ever want to send them over. what a fun way to spend the afternoon - i mean for them - twirling and twirling and being care free!

plus, i LOVE ava's hair, SO cute! and you're right, some women do pay for that hair color, uh, i'm one of them!

LaRae said...

Yea right, Karla, J/K, wink wink. Don't share our secrets!

I love that Nicolette was so into the festivities. That's what happens when you have 4 older sisters. I am wondering why I have never seen 12 Dancing Princesses & I have 3 girls. I guess we are missing out, for sure!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute pictures! Nicolette is getting so big! Eleanor LOVES the 12 Dancing Princesses movie, too, and yes I have seen it many times!

dawnae said...

Wow what cute pictures. It is fun to see what my girls were up to while I was recovering! Thanks nae! I feel really left out Karla and LaRae.....I want to come dance.....:( tee heee hee.

patsy said...

how fun- I love it. I wish my girls were still little, sometimes!