Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ava... A Locks of Love Girl!

Ava decided to follow in the footsteps of her big sisters and is now a locks of love girl. I was a little reluctant, but she has wanted to donate ever since Lilli did. She really looks very cute in her new hair. It is also the perfect hair for summer, with the heat we are having now.

The back view...so cute!

A happy girl:)

The side view. Can you believe the amazing color she has right now. You know many women pay good money for these kind of highlights;).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how your girls donate their hair. That is sweet that Ava wanted to do it, too. I love her haircut! It looks great on her.

I keep forgetting to thank you for the picture of the girls. It's nice to have all 5 of them on our fridge now. :-)

Happy birthday, Lexi!

Katie said...

I love it! It is so stinking cute. I wish ella had some hair I could chop off into a cute bob.

Anonymous said...

I love that hair due on Ava. It's so darling. She's got beautiful hair.

patsy said...

Ava!! way to go- my girls have done this & i love it.
Plus- total bonus- you look darling with short hair :)

Karrie said...

I know about the color thing...my girls have the same great natural highlight...I have to pay the big$$$ for...so frustrating. Glad to see you blogging again. See my email about swimming this week

LaRae said...

Wow! Ava you look so, so cute! I can't believe Ava's hair was long enough to be able to donate to Locks of Love. Some little girl will be very happy to get that beautiful hair.

Kristy said...

Ava's hair looks so cute! I thought she looked different on Thursday! She will love having it off her neck for the summer. Are you coming swimming with us this week?

Kristin said...

The haircut is darling. Samantha begged for a haircut for a year and when i finally caved, i didn't even think about donating it. Sad really because her hair is sooo thick. May next time she decides to cut it all off! What an awsome ting to know at a young age the gift of giving!!