Monday, April 21, 2008

Suesical The Musical (Jr. Edition)



Yes...it was a while ago, but the photos are in! (In the blog that is.) Here we are after the first and only performance I got to see. Believe it or not I was coming down with a very wicked virus that had me in bed for a few days:( I am so grateful I got to see what I did. The girls did a fabulous job and we were so proud of them.



I love this photo of Ava and Molly. They are both so happy (which wasn't real common when it came to the play;) I am glad these two had each other for the very long play practices. Ava is showing me her recently lost tooth and both girls have their "who hair" going on...such cute kindergartener's. I can't believe I won't be calling them that for too much longer...first grade is coming too fast!


Ava and Grandma.
Lilli, Ava, and Molly


The cast and crew

posing for pictures. Lilli was the Lorax on her off nights. She did not allow any pictures when she was in her Lorax costume. The girl all the way to the left is in the costume in this picture. Lilli is my never embarrassed go with it girl....but, no picture of Lilli the Lorax? I don't know what's up with that:)

Dad, Grandpa, Grandma and Lilli after the show. We have wonderful grandparents who support our kids in all they do. Thank you:)

1 comment:

LaRae said...

What a colorful play - love all the costumes - how sad that we didn't get to see Lilli as the Lorax. How many days did they perform? I am very impressed that Janet & Steve make it to everything!