Wow...That's All I Can Say...

I have to admit it...I watch...I watch. This guy is so amazing! I am not the hugest idol fan ever, but when it comes to this guy he amazes me more each and every week. I know the David Archuletta fans out there might disagree, but this David Cook is gonna win it! After watching him sing stuff from Phantom of the Opera in the most perfect way I have ever heard it sung...WOW...that's all I can say, WOW:)


10 comments:
I think I need to start watching Idol or at least taping it. I keep forgetting to program my DVR!!!
Im so glad to know that you agree. I know that Madi doesnt agree, along with everyother "tween" girls out there. But if he doesnt win... theres gunna be trouble. and WHY are brooke and Jason still on the show? Ugh!
It was quite a surprize for me last night when "pooh hair" (Jason)didn't get voted off. We are pulling for both David's...I like Brooke too, but I just don't think she's going to make it to the finals.
mom, you should not tell mammy you like david cook, or she will be mad, and david cook isn't as cute as david archuletta. i'm sure madi would agree.
he's my favorite! oh! i love him. . .
hailey messer
i totally agree i do believe david cook will win because he has experience and age on his side. i love love love little david archeletta and think we will see andhear lots more of him in the future but because he is just 17 i dont think he will pull off this idol this time. he will go far tho and so will david cook his voice is great. mom
janae, i LOVE you! i know because we're mormons we're supposed to be voting for brooke and david, but i agree, david cook takes the cake EVERY week! he is so incredibly talented, he blows everyone else away! i was so worried on broadway night that he would suck but it was fantastic!
this is so funny, i have been thinking about doing a david cook/american idol post for a long time now, maybe it's time.
i have to say though, i really like brooke's honesty and she did really well last week after she started over. she's not a broadway diva, it was not her best genre. jason was terrible! i was surprised carly went.
oh, not only to i watch...i VOTE!
i agree with lexi!! i LOVE david archuleta.. i believe that someday i will meet then marry him! i hope he wins! i mean how good does his sound " madilyn archuleta" i mean he is only 5 years older than mean,and he is like the cutest thing alive!!
i have 1 more comment.. - mammy last year a 16- year old girl won American Idol so it IS possible!!!!
Mom! How could you! You know the Ericksons (Me & Lexi) are voting for David A.
Post a Comment