Ava's Busy Too...
I realize this was all last month...but...better late than never. (my personal motto I have adopted). Anyway, Ava had a busy month last month it was finally...yes, you guessed it! Her turn to be star student in her kindergarten class! This has been one of her biggest highlights of the year. She got to be first in line all week, sit in the special chair, have her mom come to school and talk about her and...bring a favorite treat! (pink cupcakes of course:) I am sad I didn't get a picture of the cupcakes...they were really cute:)
Here is her poster that we got to share with the class. Ava helped me make it. She is very creative and artistic and it turned out super cute!
Last but not least is...Ava in the school play....she got to be a circus lion and a "who girl". I know she really had fun getting to do the play performing. To be honest all of the rehearsal time almost did her in and I don't know if she will want to be in a play ever again but, all in all it was a good experience. Good job Miss Ava:)


6 comments:
To cute!!!!! The school play is so hard because of the time. I am glad my boys don't care!!!! Ava is growing up fast!!
It sounds like being the star student is very special and a lot of fun! The poster DID turn out very cute. Great job, Ava! And what fun to be able to be in the school play! I'm glad that was a good experience. :-)
I'm not sure if Riley will be ready for the play agian...Payton for sure will...she's the Diva in the family
P.S. Way cute poster Ava...and Mom
so cute! i can't believe ava is a kindergartener, didn't you just have her?! my kids favorite part of that year was being the star student, something about being the first in the line makes everything awesome that week.
cute poster, and i love that you made pinkerella cupcakes!
Ava's hair is getting so looonnngg! What an amazing poster that is, wish I could have seen you in your play Ava! I am proud of you!
Post a Comment