Monday, November 19, 2007

Poppy Was Here!

This is how we know Poppy was here. Dilly Bars. This is the staple when he comes. The girls all know Poppy and Dilly Bars go together:)




This was Nicolette's first experience with the Dilly Bar...she loved it!!

She was even willing to share:)

My parents were only here for about 24 hours a few weeks ago. They were on there way to a church history trip. They had a great time. We were glad to even spend a little time together. We are looking forward to the holidays and seeing each other at least a bit more:)

3 comments:

LaRae said...

Wow Janae - how times have changed. Nicolette got her own Dilly Bar?! I'll bet Lexi didn't get one till she was 5!

Janae said...

I know, I know.....the perks of being the youngest:)

Unknown said...

It's always fun when grandparents stop by...especially when they bring yummy treats!