Friday, November 16, 2007

Piggytails and Car seats...

This is Nicolette looking and feeling REALLY BIG! I could not believe she has enough hair for pigtails! (Sorry Katie) anyway, it's not like she left them in all day or anything, but while they were in they looked really cute. My neighbor Tana suggested I don't do her hair and then she won't look like such a big girl. I like the idea, so we are mostly keeping baby hair around here...nice and messy! Not to mention, I really don't need one more hair of head to be responsible for at this point in my life!

Nicolette is striking her pout face for me here. She was no longer thrilled with my picture taking! I do believe it is one of the cutest pouts I have ever seen:)

Yes, we have graduated to the front facing car seat! Can you believe it? I truly can't believe we are here with her...our baby!

4 comments:

LaRae said...

These are way cute pictures. Love the piggies & the pout!

Katie said...

hmmm, it seems as if you are rubbing all your piggy tails in my face... she sure looks cute though!

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute! The forward facing car seat...another sign your baby is growing up. :-(

Congratulations on your trees! In the future I'd be happy to donate some of ours. :-)

dawnae said...

that is a great foot picture! lovin the pout nicolette