Friday, November 16, 2007

We Have Trees!


I just had to share my excitement over our new trees! After being in our house over six years we now have every flowerbed planted. It's very exciting! Doug worked into the pitch black night last Saturday, and the weather was beautiful and now it's done...Hooray:)

3 comments:

Matt said...

Wow thats exciting. I was showing our kids the Google Earth shot of their Grandma and Grandpa's house and trying to explain that I helped plant those trees that are so huge now. Its hard to believe that was almost 30 years ago.

Now we have the opposite problem: Trees are really kind of weeds here in Maine. If you don't stay aggressive, they can take over quickly.

Good work Doug!

LaRae said...

Congrats on the trees! Has it really been 6 years? I am waiting for the post of the new and finished downstairs bedroom!

dawnae said...

wahoo real live trees...yeah!!!! You guys finally look like a real live family living in a real live house with real live yard!