My Broken Camera
Well, my broken camera has really put a crimp in my blogging of late! I have old pictures I could be blogging......yet, I'm not! Blogging has helped my picture taking so much. I feel like I need a picture of everything to document what's going on. I REALLY miss having a working camera.
The good news...I spent almost $70.00 on a new camera battery today and I have hope this will fix the problem. Unfortunately, I have not had one spare moment today to try out the new battery.....maybe tonight:) Today was just one of those days, phone calls not returned, laundry not done, things not checked off the list. When did I turn into one of these kind of not-get-it done girls? Oh well, I keep on trying:)
Things have been busy around here since December hit! School, primary, and Christmas shopping seem to take up the time. Little Nicolette has a horrible cold right now! I hate it when they get so sick when they are this little. It has been hard. I am listening to her trying to breath over the baby monitor right now.....really sad:(
I will be posting on the camera situation soon.


5 comments:
I will have to send you some of the Thanksgiving pictures so you can blog them! Hope the camera battery works. Ben has a bad cold too! It is a bummer when they can't breathe through their noses - especially when they suck their fingers!
janae! i'm so excited to find out that you are a blogger! your blog is darling and i'm excited to get caught up on it! so fun when you find another blogger that you actually KNOW! :) see ya.
Oh my goodness~ I'm am absolutely THRILLED to find your blog.I have been trying to talk other friends into blogging & they just don't get it- most have never bother to even check out my blog.They just don't get it I guess.?
Blogging has truly opened up my world & as silly as it sounds- has made me a happier person. Can I put you on my list of blogs I read? It won't hurt my feelings one bit if you don't want me to. Let me know! I am so excited about this.
Thanks for commenting today. It made my night... really!
I know the camera is broken an all, but I am requesting a picture of your Christmas tree. I hear that it is a beauty.
Broken cameras are not acceptable! I hope the new battery solves the problem. I was so happy when Matt brought my camera back from his trip to Utah/South Dakota fixed...thanks to Jon!
I hope you are enjoying this season even though you are super busy. And I hope Nicolette gets better soon. Poor thing.
Post a Comment