Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just Call Me Douglasina!

Not only does she look just like her daddy, she acts like him too:) Here is Nicolette having the time of her life. And, why you might ask? It's the computer. The computer is another one of her favorites. We all laugh hysterically as she pretends to "surf the web". She just might have a career in computer programming after all. Won't Daddy be proud?




btw- Douglasina is a real name. I have seen it in the baby book. So, when people think her name is too different and too long...she could have been Douglasina ;)

5 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Im having technical difficulties with blogs today. I think I just deleted my original comment. Maybe Douglasina can tell me what happened!! She is a girl after her daddy's heart with all her computer skills, and at such a young age, Doug must be impressed!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! She looks hard at work. :-)

LaRae said...

Douglasina, perfect! Great pictures & fun post! I especially like the pictures of little Douglasina inspecting the mouse.

dawnae said...

I am so glad that Nicolette is her real name! Dougslania sounds like a country! She is just getting too cute. I want to squezze her. What a cutie patootie smile she has! Remember the child labor laws Janae....she is looking a little too young to put to work! :)