There's Nothing Quite Like...
A nice, big meal of fake food!
Nicolette has been a tad on the destructive side these days. Towel racks being ripped from walls, entire rolls of t.p. in the toilet. Homemade jam thrown to the floor in her attempts to make her own peanut butter sandwich. Shoving down all of her cute friends when things don't go quite her way. Mostly, that kind of stuff. Oh, it's a good thing she's cute! I was happy to find these fun pictures Lexi took of Nicolette. It reminded me of the sweet days of toddler hood. Yes, some days are VERY hard, but some days are also very sweet.
There's nothing quite like downing the entire bottle of pretend syrup...mmm...tasty;)
Oh, I love this girl! She's a fake food eating, tantrum throwing, with a splash of yummy sweetness girl.


8 comments:
I love that girl. She is so much fun. That food looks yummy!
fake food- my favorite!
she is a cutie- her tantrum throwing ways won't last forever. someday you will laugh about it!
Great pictures, Lexi! I don't think it's an accident that our holy terrors are also super adorable. :-)
One day Nicolette will grow up and you will want the days of fake food and too much tp in the toilet. Cute pictures!!!
Oh adjusting to a new baby is so much fun!!! Poor Nicolette has been dethroned! At least I know that Rose is not the only child that has ripped a towel rack from the wall! What a relief!
Those pictures are too funny. Hard to believe she could really have tantrums, looking at her happy face (but I believe you!) :)
we are going through the same things with Bonnie right now...aaaaaack!
I love this post...she is such a cutie!!! Enjoy her even with some of the moodiness...she is worth it!
Post a Comment