Dance, Dance!
The month of May always brings the girls spring dance recital. The girls did a great job dancing this year!
Lilli had two dances and did a great job.
Ava also had two dances and worked really hard to remember her smile while dancing. She did great!
Vivien's class got to be the very first dance number. The class did a fabulous job, including Vivi who got to help lead the class off stage. Fun times!
We all enjoyed getting to watch our girls perform. Lexi and Nicolette, Dad and Owen, Grandma and Grandpa, and mom and Lilli's friend Sammie were the spectators.
Thanks for a fun night of dancing! Nicolette is ready to be on stage and finally this September her dream will come true.





6 comments:
I love this!!
what beautiful girls... owen better hurry & get big & strong to fight off all the boys that are going to be hanging around your house--
Dance recitals are so fun-
way to go girls!!
Cute pictures!!! So far I don't miss going to the dance recitals maybe by the time I start to miss them I will have a granddaughter to go and watch or I can adopt your cute little girls! :)
Way to go girls!!!
Fun times! I imagine this is the first of many dance recitals that Owen will attend.
they were so darling! i thought everyone did such a great job! and nicolette is staring in the fall!? ethan will be over the top excited to see her on stage! :)
The girls look so pretty ! Looks like you guys had a great time! Especially Owen.
Good job everybody! Lilli is getting so tall, and looks so pretty (they all do)!
Post a Comment