Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 15,2010

Owen is now four months!
He is busy growing, learning and watching his sisters.
He is rolling over!
weight: 13.8- 25th percentile
height: 25 inches- 50th percentile
We love this little guy, and feel so grateful to have him in our family.

This boy LOVES to smile!


While Owen was turning 4 months...
Nicolette was busy on Nick Jr. (this is her favorite computer stance.)

Vivien was cleaning the playroom...(kinda)

Ava was trying hard to clean out under her dresser.

Dad and Lilli took a much needed break at the shooting range.

Lexi had tennis lessons and came home to clean.
(can you tell Owen turned 4 months on a Saturday?)

Owen loves his bumbo...(or Ethan's old bumbo)
This is his favorite spot while I am blow drying my hair or cooking dinner.

Yes, some thumb sucking has been going on with this darling boy. We keep encouraging the binkie and we are hoping for the best.
Wow...I love this baby! 

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh soooo cute!!! I can't believe how big Owen is getting.

Thumb suckers make the best babies, Emily sucked on her finger until she was 12. I was sure she would still be sucking it when she graduated but she stopped thank goodness.

patsy said...

He is absolutely darling!!
I can't believe he is four months, it seems like yesterday & forever ago all at the same time.

what a lucky boy to have such a wonderful family.

p.s. nicolette's computer stance is awesome

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see and hold Owen! He is so cute! I know the thumb sucking is not encouraged, but what a sweet picture of him sucking his thumb. :-)

Anonymous said...

well i certainly got up to date with all the fun things i a missing. :0) i love the wedding ALL of Owen's pics and all the fun news.. i could not at this moment enjoy the piece on the cookies. that was hard to take.... alas no cookies for me...... Some babies just suck their thumbs. it is ok. i promise. i have never seen a child at their wedding sucking their thumb. most quit on their own. if not you all ready know the remedy, his perosnality is soooo sweet. bet he will want to quit when you encouage him. i would not worry about it. love mam/mom

Kris said...

Oh, all the pictures are so cute!! You just have a houseful of cute helpers. I agree the thumb sucking really is sweet...

wende said...

he's as yummy looking as those peanut butter cookies on the previous post.

i just love that little guy!

The Taylors said...

oh oh oh he is so cute! I am just "keeping it real" I think it is kinda cute that he sucks his thumb!

dawnae said...

what a little angel! love the thumb sucking pic too cute.

Karrie said...

If you feel the need to bake more PB cookies and don't want to eat them all ...we will volunteer to help you out with them!...Owen is such a cutie...thumb sucking or not!

Ava said...

i HATE cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava said...

i HATE cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!