Crazy Good!
The best cookies in town. They really should be illegal.
So, after my numerous stops by the local cookie shop, I could tell the sales girl was getting tired of seeing me. The last few times I stopped by, I got the look of...'you again??' with a raised eyebrow.
I'm sure she is a sweet girl and only concerned about my waistline.
Moving on... I had to take matters into my own hands and figure out how I could get my favorite cookies without having to see the "nice" girl at the cookie store. I decided I would have to some how figure out the recipe...well, I think I have done it and these cookies and me are a dangerous combination. If you are in the mood for some peanut butter cookie danger, you can check out
blogger moms cook for the recipe. These cookies are not for the faint in heart. These are serious cookies. Yes, I've heard, "Oh, I don't really like peanut butter cookies." My only reply to that is...well, then you haven't tried these. You too can make these bad boys without having to share looks with the girl at the cookie store counter.
blogger moms cook for the recipe. These cookies are not for the faint in heart. These are serious cookies. Yes, I've heard, "Oh, I don't really like peanut butter cookies." My only reply to that is...well, then you haven't tried these. You too can make these bad boys without having to share looks with the girl at the cookie store counter.
The cookies start out like this, your better than average, yummy unfrosted cookie.
The cookies end up with two heavenly layers of frosting. For some reason this combination is just crazy good!
*disclaimer, these cookies do absolutely nothing for losing the rest of the baby weight. In fact, they really mess up the progress.



6 comments:
YES!
way to go coming up with this one!!! I can't wait to try one :)
ps. brian says it's cruel to post this without giving him one...
I hope this is our dessert today at creative day.....oh PLEASE!! I know it is probably too late to asking.
I will try these out for sure! They look so yummy!!!!!
there sooooooo sooooooo good!!!!!!
Wow! These look dangerous. Yum!
Janae, these cookies were the best! Thanks so much for bringing them for us to try! I LOVE THEM! :)
UNBELIEVABLE, i can't believe how good they were. thank you so much for sharing. :) you are a culinary genius. the end.
Post a Comment