Saturday, July 28, 2007

Zoe!

We got home in time to see Zoe! The girls were all thrilled to have her for a sleepover Thursday night. We headed for the pizza place and had fun there, then of course we had to go to DQ. The girls also had fun doing Lilli's "spin art". We had to pack as much into our time with her as possible! More picts. to come!

Zoe wanted to make sure we had the picture with Uncle Doug in it.

The girls cozy in bed!

4 comments:

LaRae said...

So glad Zoe got to see her fun cousins! Does Zoe come to visit every summer? Ava & Vivi look like they are having lots of fun at the pizza place.

dawnae said...

What do you mean, glad I'm still around...I've been posting....youve been gone remember???? :) I am really glad you guys got to see Zoe. Is she getting homesick? She has been gone a long time! Take care...cute pictures. That pizza looks real good.

Unknown said...

It's fun to see pictures of Zoe's trip and to hear about it. I get information here and there from Zoe. I'm so glad you got to see her before she came home!

Matt said...

Poor Doug. He doesn't know what to do with all those wild girls. I feel your pain Doug.