Happy 4th!
Here is our Vivien, feeling so VERY patriotic!
We had a great 4th this year! We went to the Centerville parade, the carnival, and had a wonderful barbeque and fireworks with friends. We topped it all off with homeade icecream. We are grateful for a wonderful country and a wonderful holiday to celebrate our freedoms. We missed our Lilli. She was at my mom's house for the 4th. I know she had a great time there, but we still missed her!
The parade. This was a fabulous float!
Nicolette trying ever so hard to get into some of the taffy thrown at the parade.
Nicolette's first full on watermelon experience. (she loved every minute of it:)
Vivien is in high heaven going down the slide with her all time favorite Carson.
Vivi and Carson enjoying a moment.
Ericksons and Nobles after the parade.
Lexi and Melissa entertaining the crew.









3 comments:
Looks like a fun, eventful day!
I'd love to hear about your adventures with Zoe when you see her. :-)
I love that pic of Nicolette in the hat! so darling! chubby little thing! Lili did have a good time, but she missed her family. I asked her if she was homesick, and she said, well I miss Lexi, a little. I mostly miss my mom, and dad, and Ava, and nicolette, and Vivi. So I do think she was a bit homesick. She was a really good girl at moms, and helped me with the girls, and cleaned up the basement spotless!
Lacey had that same outfit that Nicolette is wearing. Did you buy it for Ava the same time I got Lacey's or did I hand it down to you? I can't remember!
I love the 4th of July. It looks like you had a great day. It is hard to have one of your family absent - we missed Madi, just as you missed Lill.
Post a Comment