Playing hooky
Well, I am feeling very behind on my blogging....I intend to get "caught up" very soon! I have been playing "hooky" from my life and I must say it has been a TOTAL BLAST! I feel badly that we have missed time with Zoe while she has been in Utah, but we are headed home soon to get to see her:) I also feel bad I stood up the piano teacher this morning:0!! We have all taken our turns missing Daddy:( (I know he has had fun living the bachelor life, which for Doug consists of, work, work, and more work. I told him to give that up we are coming home:) Besides those things...I am feeling great about my days of avoiding real life. We have spent a week at the cabin, over a week at my moms and we are headed back to the cabin tomorrow and then home:) I have lots of pictures to share and am excited to get home and get them into my blogging history. Look out all were coming home:)


2 comments:
I'm glad you have had a fun time! Hopefully Zoe will get a chance to spend time with you guys before she leaves. I'm looking forward to her return Saturday evening!!!
It is nice to play hooky for a while! I have done that a few weekend over the summer - at the cabin & at Brad's parents. It is nice to get a break. It's amazing how fast you are thrown back into "real" life as soon as you walk through the door of your house! We loved having you around for so long. The kids definitely loved their cousins & are at a bit of a loss as to what to do now.
Post a Comment