Monday, July 12, 2010

Sephora is Here!

It's exciting...one of my most favorite stores is HERE! This store is just plain fun. 
Sephora is much more than a make up store. They have all kinds of great girl things and even a few boy things:)

Owen got to come with me to my exciting Sephora shopping trip. He was a good boy!
I think he loves Sephora too;).

My cute friend Sara was with me. We finally had to ask someone to take our picture, because the darn self portrait with the iphone camera was so not working out! Thanks for going Sara:)


7 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't wait to go this weekend!!!

The Taylors said...

never been. Can't wait to see what all the hoopla is about!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! It looks like you had a great time. :-)

Did the girls make any money with their yard sale/lemonade stand?

Kris said...

I'm glad you had fun. And I'm glad you are blogging a lot lately :)

patsy said...

I am so there!
I don't normally go crazy over make up- but this store is so much fun-

megan introduced me & the girls in Arkansas & we are hooked- can't wait to get there :)

yes- sara is really cute!

Katie said...

Holy posting. That's what happens when you decided to bail from cousin camp. All sorts of extra time... Im not bitter. Not at all.

wende said...

i can't wait to go there! i order stuff from them all the time, but it'll be fun to browse all the products in person! woo hoo.