If You're In the Neighborhood...
The girls are selling fresh squeezed lemonade. We made it. It's extra yummy.
One problem, it's seriously HOT outside. I don't know how long this excitement will last. Nicolette has already quit the sale and she lasted about a full five minutes.
The girls are also selling some of their things so that they can have a yard sale. We've never had one and I think they feel deprived, so they are taking matters into their own hands. Fun times at our house this summer!




6 comments:
Thats so cute!!! if i lived up there id come in a heartbeat!!
I am probably reading this way too late! I did drive earlier today but I didn't see them or I would have stopped by! Looks YUMMY!
thats so cute
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I hope they made some money! Or at least enjoyed some fresh squeezed lemonade :)
I hope it was a success.. I had good intentions to get up there... then didn't make it.
so sorry
Post a Comment