Dad's Day
We had a fun Father's Day this year...( I hope Doug would concur with this).
Lilli is not in the picture because she was busy spending part of her summer with my parents.
Lilli is not in the picture because she was busy spending part of her summer with my parents.
Lexi took this picture. I'm afraid I am developing a fake smile in my old age...bummer...
This is Owen's first Father's Day. And, Doug's first Father's Day with Owen:)
Ava and Vivien set the table very nice and festive to celebrate their dad. Ava even made this fun place card note.
I had to threaten people with no dessert if they would not smile for the picture...that's probably what the funny smiles are about:)
Nicolette picked out this rope herself to give to her Dad. She was very proud. I am also happy to report that the rope has already come in handy and been used.
Ava and her Dad.
Vivien also picked out some fun gifts for her Dad.
Lexi got her Dad a shirt.
Doug, Owen and Grandpa.
What a cute group of boys they make!
What a cute group of boys they make!










4 comments:
Doug is such a GREat dad!
I love your celebration :)
Hoooray for Owen here this year!!
Hoooooraaay For dads especially Doug he is a great Dad!
What a fun day with Dad! Our Father's day was kind of "lost" this year since we were traveling. Luckily John is low maintenance and my Dad didn't mind getting his gifts a week late.
doug is the best! - and rich knows it now too. :) yay for great dads!
Post a Comment