April 15...it's a good day!
Owen is three months old today and I can hardly believe it! He is definitely one happy baby! Most of the times that is;)
At Three months Owen likes to:
-smile at everyone, especially his sisters.
-try and make lots of fun talking type noises.
-drink lots and lots of milk.
-have his face slightly covered and be cozy to sleep.
-loves to rock in the rocking chair with mom.
This picture cracks me up at what a serious look he has on his face! I love how he likes to hold his hands together.
One more happy baby picture:)
While Owen turned 3 months old today...
Nicolette was wearing her pajamas by 6:00 P.M. and by the way this was the third pair she had put on for the evening.
Ava and Vivien were working on their homework packets that they had all week to do, yet it is Thursday and nothing has been done yet!
Lilli went to the temple for an activity day photo shoot, played a softball game, and did lots of homework!
Lexi, protested picture taking, talked on the phone and did homework.
Doug brought me this salad from Wendy's for dinner. This is such a yummy salad! I am not a huge fast food/salad fan, but this one is actually really yummy:)
Doug went to the softball game, ate dinner, and helped people with homework.
Doug also got our taxes turned in, and way before midnight!
Last but not least...Owen spent part of his 3 month old b-day with these wonderful gals! We had a fun time getting to hang out and Owen left a special mark on Wende's nice floor on our way out the door;) A big thanks to the clean up crew:)










8 comments:
Happy 3 months Owen!
What a happy guy :)
He was so fun to hold... and it was great to see you!
gee- the girls are sure growing up I haven't seen them in way too long.
I think he looks like Ava. It's those eyes. Maybe he'll have big, blue, gorgeous eyes like hers.
experimental comment.
Too bad we didn't get a picture of the gift Owen left for Wende.....I think we were too busy laughing and not knowing what to do!!
I am you could come hang out with us and picture turned out!!!!
Happy B-day Owen!!! Looks like Owen an his family had a busy day!
Cute pictures! Lexi looks truly tortured (but still cute)!
heh. Special mark.. .
Its good to see Doug upholding the April 15 tradition.
I like the photo when Owen has his hands together.
that blow out was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life. i feel so special that he chose my house to share it! and seriously, it's just a wood floor and it wiped right up, so it's all good. i haven't laughed that hard for a long time. :)
i love that photo of all of us. it was so great to have ALL of us together again.
owen is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment