We've had our first wedding!
Well, not really a first...I am sure we've already had a least a dozen. This one was just extra special because of the fake flowers and the fact that it was outside.
Please excuse the poor flower girl, she had given herself a rug burn earlier in the week. Little did she know then that she would be showing off her new injury for the wedding!
Lilli agreed to help the happy couple say their "I Do's"
The cute flower girl, rug burn and all.
The bride was not prepared for any kind of kissing...the groom had other ideas...
The happy couple!
The boys enjoying the wedding festivities, well kinda.
*thanks to the wedding photographer, Lexi.




9 comments:
What cute pictures!!!! Jake says it just plain wrong!!! Doug and Owen are good sports to watch.
this is hilarious!
oh girls, girls, girls... Brian just informed me this morning that his bride(?) will get to pick the colors for the wedding- but he picks everything else out for the rest of their lives.... hahahahahahahahah- he's got a lot to learn :)
That is quite an elaborate pretend wedding! Doug looks a bit concerned.
we are laughing so hard! i am dying that someone, especially viv, agreed to be a BOY?! what in the world? she seems WAY too princess for that shirt and tie! :)
very funny, they will love these photos when they're grown. great job keeping a record.
THat is quite the set up! Looks like a fabulous event!
A woman priest and two girls getting married. How could Doug possibly be concerned? I do like Doug's Canoe Mocs, but they look like they might benefit from a good saddle soaping and/or some Danner Boot Dressing.
So cute. I wish I had sisters to do fun things like that!! Well I have you guys!
I bet Vivi will be glad when Owen is old enough to step in as the groom!
This was so funny what a cute flower girl and a very lovely Bride and Groom!
Okay that is hilarious! Love Viv's "manly" look.
Post a Comment