Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Owen Douglas~ January 15,2010

This little guy has been a long way in the waiting.  I can't believe he is really here!  We have a baby boy for the first time in this house...it's pretty crazy and very exciting!


This is Owen getting ready to leave the hospital.


Doug trying to get baby boy dressed and ready to leave the hospital...yea!!


All wrapped up in blue:)



The big drive home.

 
Dad and baby Owen (and Nicolette's hand)

 
Owen meeting the family for the first time:)
Grandpa, Grandma, Owen, Vivien and Nicolette

 
Vivi and baby brother

 
Nicolette and Owen

 
Ava and Owen
 
Lilli and Owen
Lexi and her baby brother:)

We have definitely enjoyed having the blue at our house!

13 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing all of the great pictures, Janae! He is such a darling baby. I am excited for you!

I love the picture of the two of you together at the hospital, and the picture of Nicolette - she is so thrilled! She suddenly looks so big!

Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet pictures. Seeing blue at your house is fun!

I love the picture of Doug holding baby Owen with Nicolette's hand reaching in.

averett's said...

So excited for you! Boys keep life interesting that is for sure! He is going to have so many mommies he is going to be the best behaved boy around!:) He is so darling, Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

How fun for you! I LOVE BOYS!! They are the best!(and waaay easier thatn girls!)

patsy said...

He is so beautiful!

I LOVE ALL the blue :)
he is a lucky, lucky boy. I can't wait to have him toddling around on thursdays when he grows a bit ;)

Kristy said...

I LOVE the pictures he is soooo dang cute!!!! Doug looks like he is LOVING having a little boy! I know Kelly really has enjoyed the boys. I can't wait to see him for real!

LaRae said...

Loving the blue and all the pictures! Ben is ready to teach Owen how to play! He keeps telling me that he needs to do that because of some conversation he had with mom.

Karrie said...

Wow what a handsome guy...so lucky to have so many people who love him!

You look great in your photo!

wende said...

YAY!!! oh i can't wait to get over there and photograph that sweet baby! congratulations to all of you!

wende said...

ps you look beautiful janae!

Marianne said...

Congrats! He is so cute. :) I love what you added at the top of your blog header.

She Loves The Color Pink said...

He is so precious!!!

Ava said...

i am so cute!!!!!!!!!