Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Temple - Aloha!

The Hawaiian Temple is just spectacular! The grounds are amazing, and just the spirit outside of it is incredible. This was our second adventure in Hawaii. We stopped by the temple before we headed back towards the airport. I am sad now that Nicolette was asleep in the car and didn't make it into the picture, but the day of I was relieved she had finally fallen asleep. There was absolutely know possible way I was even going to wake her!

Vivi, Lexi, Ava, Lilli, at the temple grounds in Hawaii. There was a misty rain when we were there. It really wasn't enough to get us wet.

Lilli and Lexi sharing a moment:) The big girls and I made a goal that we would come back here some day when we could all go inside together:)!

The girls agreed to pose for pictures here. I was very excited to have willing photo participants.

Lilli in front of this amazing floral bush.

Vivi just doing what Vivi does best!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! That is a neat goal that you set, and it will be a very special day when it happens. :-)

LaRae said...

Great pictures - I love the ones of the girls in front of the flowers & alos the action short of Vivi, balancing on the curb. Vivi is such a great photo subject - whenever I am trying to get pictures of all the cousins, I always end up with too many of miss Viv! We loved the temple too - I would say it was one of the highlights of our trip. What a great goal to make together - to all come back & go inside one day!

dawnae said...

cute cute picture of Vivi, love it! The girls look so beautiful in front of the Temple. What a neat promise you guys made.

Anonymous said...

i love the hawaii pics they are just beautiful. the flowers are the hibiscus plant that is all over hawaii. that pic of vivi is a great one for her journal! it will always mark how little she was in front of the temple sign in hawaii how super neat!!! if mam is still with us ont he earth she will go back with you to the laie temple too wouldnt that be great. too think that is where gram r. was born too as her parents labored on their mission there, of course the temple was not up yet but where she was born was very very near. as her mom was at the mission home and it was on the land the church owned. love mom