Friday, September 7, 2007

Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor... a great experience....when not with a 3-year-old having a tantrum. I am really glad we went. I am glad the girls got the experience of going. That is all I can say about it:)

Ava in the museum. She really did enjoy looking around. (when Vivi wasn't screaming at us all.)

Doug Lexi and Nicolette in front of the Utah part in the museum.

Our view of the Arizona from afar.

Lexi and Ava in front of the U.S.S. Bowfin.

3 comments:

dawnae said...

Vivi must have been tired. Sight seeing is hard for the little ones. That is a most gorgeous photo of Ava! I love it!.

Janae said...

Thanks Dawnae. I must with the photo in photo shop and thought it turned out neat. I am glad you liked it:)

Unknown said...

I agree with Dawnae, Vivien was most likely tired...as I'm sure you were, too!
That looks like a neat place to visit.