Sunday, August 15, 2010

Owen and Grandpa


Today Owen is 7 months old!
He is as busy as ever! 
Owen has decided that he is now a crawling baby. 
He loves to crawl.
He has incredible energy,
An intoxicating smile,
still hates rice cereal,
is liking oatmeal cereal better,
loves any of mommy's food!

While Owen turned 7 months old today...


Grandpa Turned 70 years old...
Happy Birthday Grandpa! 
We love Grandpa and wish we would have been able to celebrate this exciting birthday with him! We will have to catch up on celebrating when we get home. 
Owen's Grandpa is definitely one of the best I know. I am so grateful for Owen and all of my girls that they have a terrific, kind, loving, Grandpa. All of the grandchildren are blessed to have and to know him. 

Grandpa and Grandma at our recent family photo shoot:) 

Owen spent his 7 month celebration at Mammy and Poppy's house. He has been loving crawling from the rug to the hard limestone floor...I have not been loving this.  I am afraid he is going to crack his head! I am watching him like a hawk. :)

Owen spent lots of time hanging with his Mammy, Poppy, and Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. Here is Owen with his Uncle Mike. Owen likes all of his family! 

Owen especially enjoyed Aunt LaRae's yummy rolls at dinner...(as did the rest of us.)  
We have had a fun week visiting with our family! Doug was able to join us yesterday morning and we are glad to be together. Owen keeps getting bigger everyday. He has been a great sport and does not seem to mind switching to vacation schedule at all.  
Oh I do love my little guy!


11 comments:

wende said...

ok, that first photo of him is SO fantastic! i love that cute little face of his! bright eyes and smooshie cheeks - nothing is better than that!

Kristy said...

Oh no crawling.......he can't grow up!!! I bet he is all over the place. Happy 7 months Owen!! Give him birthday squeezes and kisses from me! Have fun on your trip!

Katie said...

what, you have do rub the rolls in? haha!

Melanie said...

He is absolutely adorable!! I think he's got good taste in food. Oatmeal is definitely better than Rice Cereal.

patsy said...

he could no be cuter!

I can't believe he is crawling... so cute- I want to see it in person!

Unknown said...

Happy 7 months, Owen! Good luck keeping up with him now, Janae. :-) Thanks for sharing so many cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

owen is growing like a little weed.



he is so cute!

Karrie said...

I hope your trip was fun...he is very handsome and I love the hat!!

Anonymous said...

the poor guy get rid of that rice . those pics tell ya what he thinks of that paste. he says come on mom that stuff is YUK> he is a smart little guy. mom

Anonymous said...

ok that pic of me makes me look 110 yr old. geeeesh do you have to post bad pics for the world is that the only one you have? mom

Anonymous said...

oh i feel so bad for that guy.