What i've missed...
Things i have missed while being sick:
taking care of my kids.
bedtime kisses, stories, and hugs.
cooking
having clean laundry
feeding my family
being able to truly eat
enjoying treats and being able to taste how good they really are.
my husband
exercise
yoga
my friends that i exercise with
feeling productive
being able to look my best
a good hard playing summer
freedom...I've been trapped in a sick world in a sick body that can't perform simple daily tasks.
THE GOOD NEWS IS...
I am FINALLY starting to feel better! I think I can now say, I am grateful for this experience yet again because this time it cemented something in my brain. I will never take for granted, bed time kisses, making my family dinner, clean laundry, playing hard with my kiddos, etc. I have realized that these simple and sometimes mundane tasks are a blessing in my life.
THE GREAT NEWS IS...We are going to have a new little baby at our house:)


13 comments:
i cannot believe how well you keep a secret!
WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS AT OUR HOUSE!!!!
I wish I would have known so I could have made you dinner & taken your girls more this summer....
CONGRATULATIONS!
to a great mom & a great family- what a LUCky baby :)
I agree.....you should have told us sooner!!! We could have helped you out!!!
Very exciting news!!! Congrats!!
HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
When I read that I could've sworn I read ,"we going to have a baby boy in the house". Coincident, or just the brain tumor messing with my reading ability...
Wow! That's so exciting for all of you. Congratulations.
WOW!! You are a great secret keeper!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm sorry I didn't know either that you were sick, I could have been helpful - or at least not volunteered you to host a big dinner at your house! I'm sorry if you were sick then! And I'm so glad you are feeling better. SO EXCITING! :)
That's so exiting!!! Congrats! :)
you ARE a good secret keeper.
we CANNOT wait for this baby! i'm warming up my camera already. :)
congratulations.
what a lucky lucky baby.
how great is it for me and poppy. this will make 22 WONDERFUL GRANDKIDS FOR US. WOW. it IS a bummer to be so sick for so long. i do still remember those days.... it seems you do just lose out on those months... but a tleast you are busy growing another little person. we are so very excited. love mom and dad
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so surprised, but so excited to have a new little one in the family. :-)I'm glad you are starting to feel better. "Morning" sickness is NOT FUN AT ALL!...you know better than most of us I think.
When are you due???
Wow I'm just glad I was able to get texts at Lake Powell or I would have been really in the dark.
I'm so excited for you and Troy and I will fight over who gets to hold the new baby first...just so you know.
number six!!! Congrats!!! So excited to have another beautiful baby Erickson in the family!
Post a Comment