It's Official!
Lexi turned 13 on July 6 while we were vacationing at my mom and dad's house. She had a great day celebrating.
Early in the morning heading out for her b-day breakfast with dad.
After breakfast my mom and I took Lexi on a shopping spree and a ear piercing event. It was a fun day.Lexi, me and my mom at the perfect place for a birthday dinner...The Cheesecake Factory....oh yummy!
The birthday dinner
I don't know why Doug and I look so thrilled that she was blowing out a candle at the restaurant. I think we were just happy to spend the evening with our eldest daughter.
We also had dinner with my parents. This was a fun evening.
Now, I know we just had the cheesecake...but we have to have birthday cake on a birthday. So, here was the very yummy birthday cake.
The sisters were thrilled to share in the yummy cake.Lexi with her sisters on her birthday.
This littlest sister was too tired to finish the festivities.
The longing for the Ripstik is over:)
Lexi trying out her new toy in the Mam's kitchen.


6 comments:
what!??
dang these kids are growing up WAY too fast-
chloe is turning 13 in a month...
what a great day for a great teen!! Happy birthday ( a little late) LEXI!!
who hoo! happy birthday for lexi.what fun festivities!
sorry janae - it's all teenagers from now on. scary, but so far so good around here so we'll keep our fingers crossed! :)
we LOVe the ripstick at our house - both big boys earned one last summer and are one them all the time. personally, i feel like they look like a death trap - for me anyway - but the kids shock me every time by hopping on and zooming around.
i don't really ever remembering being that agile??
She sure is beautiful! What a fabulous birthday!
Happy Birthday Lexi! You are 10 days older than me. :) The rip stick looks fun. I learned how to ride the "Wave" (it's like the rip stick) a while ago. Happy birthday again!!
I love that picture with you and Doug and Lexi at the restaurant, it is so great! Happy belated birthday Lexi!!
Hang on and enjoy the ride...teenagers are soooo much fun!
Post a Comment