Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Birthday For Our Nine-Year-Old.

We had a great celebration for Lilli. Nine has been good to her so far! Lilli enjoyed her birthday and celebrated it to the hilt! If anyone needs to know how to party, Lilli is definitely the person to ask:)

When Lilli is in a good mood, she is truly one of the most fun people I know. She is full of life, energy, and love. I am so grateful for Lilli and the sweet and fun spirit she adds to our family. She is often a good example to me and her sisters. I feel so blessed to have a child like her.

The birthday started out with the breakfast with dad tradition. They went to Paradise Bakery (yum, yum!)

Grandma came over before the party to wish Lilli happy birthday. Lilli was thrilled to see Grandma and the wonderful American Girl Doll gift!

Daddy was gone to the Priesthood session of conference this night. He made it home for cake and ice cream though! Yeah Daddy! Lilli is holding her new monkey from Build-A-Bear. She wanted to take all of her sisters with her. We headed to Build-A-Bear before the party and the sisters all had a wonderful time choosing their new pets.

Ava and Vivi loved Lilli's birthday! They were so thrilled with her that she took them to Build-A-Bear. Happy Birthday Lilli:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilli! What a cool tradition to go to breakfast with dad. That was so nice of Lilli to include her sisters in her Build a Bear party.

LaRae said...

How did I miss this post before? Happy belated birthday to Lilli! I am sure your breakfast was delicious. Sounds like a great day! You look so "9ish"!

Janae said...

thanks everyone!lilli said that!

Maine Mom said...

I think somehow this post got delayed because it just showed up on my blogline...weird.

Looks like a fun day, Lilli! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. :-)

Janae- I haven't forgotten about Nicolette...I'm just waiting for Matt to get paid some money to put in her card.