Monday, June 28, 2010

On June 15, 2010...


This little guy hit the 5-month mark!
Owen likes to...
-roll over
-smile at everyone
-take a long morning nap:)
-show everyone he has found his voice
- make his mom smile lots!
Loves to show his flexible skills.

Summer time is definitely here! While Owen was turning five months old, Lexi was gone at girls camp. Lilli was gone visiting Mammy at her house. We were left here at home with only four kids in the house!
We had appointments to do this...

We went to see Marina, she helps our hair look fabulous:)

Nicolette was unsure about getting her hair washed in the sink. She listened to Marina though and did a great job. You can tell by the look on her face how hard she is trying to relax;)

Nicolette sat like a perfect angel while getting her hair trimmed.

Next was Ava's turn. She was not thrilled to be getting her picture taken while in the black cape. She did a great job!
 
Owen and mommy hanging out. We watched the girls get their hair beautiful.


While the big girls have been gone this week we have had a lot of this going on...
This has been wonderful! Ava and Vivien and Nicolette have had some great play house and baby time.  The girls each brought their doll cribs to the family room so that they could keep an eye on their babies at every moment.
Vivien's doll needed a lot of diaper changes.  We had a great week. I was feeling nervous about having no Lexi and Lilli help this week, but we actually did great.  We did miss the big girls and we are very happy to have them home!

5 comments:

wende said...

i'm so glad that the girls are keeping close watch over their babies. they must have learned that from their mother. :)

you have the cutest family ever. seriously.

Kristy said...

What a fun day getting beautiful!!

Emily use to play dolls all the time and I had to babysit them all the time. Oh the fun memories! Enjoy them now because one day they don't want to play with dolls anymore!!

Melanie said...

That Owen is such a handsome guy! I wish I could have come to visit with you and all your little mommies when we were up in Utah. We always seem to be in a rush when we're there.

The Taylors said...

looks like you all had a lovely week. I like that you put "only 4 kids" HaHaHa that was funny

Karrie said...

I'm glad you survived with out the big girls. I can't believe your baby is getting so BIG....he is adorable and so are the rest!