well i am not good at seeing the "proof" but i will take your word for it..... shock is the feeling here..... you will have to change that totally pink background... love mom wow...... so excited.
I just whooped out loud! Many of the Zobrist family know the many girl thing. With 3 girls I too long for a boy...Well Tony does! SO EXCITED for you! When are you due?
I think that is awesome, but I also know the pressure that comes with only having one son. I was so glad when Magnus came along, then I had an Heir and a Spare. Now I can be a lot more philosophical when Zach sings High School Musical songs or makes a lego house for Eleanor's Barbie. With one, the temptation is to over protect which can obviously back fire, and the kid could wind up complaining that his syrup isn't warm. Maybe you should have one more. . .
15 comments:
That is so exciting!!!!!
Congratulations! That is too exciting!
Wow! I can't believe it. This is going to be so much fun for your family. We're so happy for you.
well i am not good at seeing the "proof" but i will take your word for it..... shock is the feeling here..... you will have to change that totally pink background... love mom wow...... so excited.
I am screaming here & it is 11:15!!!
I can't stand it- this is so exciting-- HOOORAY!!!!
WAAAHHHOOOOO!!!!
i gasped out loud! i'm SOOO over the top excited about this baby being born!
oh janae - what a LUCKY LUCKY guy to be born into such an awesome family with so many little moms to take care of him.
oh my gosh!@!!!! oh my gosh!!! so, so excited.
i love you janae!
He'll be the spice to his sister's sugar (although they have plenty of spice on their own :)
I am sure Ben will enjoy tutoring him in all things "boy".
Love & congratulations! The good news for Nicolette - she gets to ALWAYS be the baby sister!
I just whooped out loud! Many of the Zobrist family know the many girl thing. With 3 girls I too long for a boy...Well Tony does! SO EXCITED for you! When are you due?
I didn't even know you were preggers! Congrats, that is awesome!!
I knew it!!!! I am so excited for you guys especially for Doug! He finally is getting his son! Congrats!
I think that is awesome, but I also know the pressure that comes with only having one son. I was so glad when Magnus came along, then I had an Heir and a Spare. Now I can be a lot more philosophical when Zach sings High School Musical songs or makes a lego house for Eleanor's Barbie. With one, the temptation is to over protect which can obviously back fire, and the kid could wind up complaining that his syrup isn't warm. Maybe you should have one more. . .
Who the heck is Matt and is he crazy?
Love love love the news...so great! and know you know why you are having 6 kids! I can't wait
Matt is Doug's brother...
And yes, he is crazy :)
Yay! I'm so excited for your family!
Yay! We are so happy for you! It will be fun for Noah to have a boy cousin close to his age. :-)
Post a Comment