Wednesday, February 21, 2007

To Blog or not to Blog

Well, here are my thoughts...(sorry for the ... Doug) anyway,
1. My sister-in-law Joey, in Maine has been blogging for over a year. I love to read her blog and hear how things are going for her all the way in Maine. I have had interest in the blogging because of all her fun stuff.
2. All of a sudden my sister LaRae sends me an e-mail to check out her blog!
3. LaRae mentions her great friend who blogs and that gave her the idea to blog...I have a sneaking suspicion of who this friend might be. I do a search and find that friend~ which leads me to her sister-in laws blog showing pictures of her cute family and husband (who I know all from years ago) is this making sense?
4. I am now totally fascinated with this blogging world and want to join. Also, excited about the idea that this blog could eventually be turned into a book! What a great record.
5. Doug has worked hard to help me set this all up fun and he said I better start blogging and not waste all his work;)

5 comments:

Doug said...

When you want to use ..., hold down the Alt key and type 0133 on the keypad… then you will get a true ellipsis. I don't know how blogger handles this; typing "…" should do the same thing. Let's try: …

Doug said...

Yes, both methods work. Maybe you will not use them so much if you go to the trouble to use them correctly? …time will tell, I guess.

Janae said...

ok0133 it didn't work~ I am really trying here!

Gina said...

I plan on publishing Liam's blog someday. I am so excited that journaling can be so fun!

LaRae said...

I am not sure how I missed the fact that you were setting up a blog, Janae! Mom told me today that you had one - then when I went & looked at the one comment you made on my blog I saw that you had a blogger profile & discovered your blog for myself. It is beautiful & way more cool than the typical blogger templates that us novices have to use. I want Doug to come & help me make mine as cool as yours! Think he might? I am so glad you have joined the blogging world & will definitely add your blog to my favorites! Love ya!